Rowan Training offers live instructor-led classes right from your computer. We use Cisco WebEx technology to provide you with all the benefits and personal contact of classroom instruction right from your desktop. This allows for less disruption by limiting the time spent away from work and home. You get the same valuable content and instructor interaction as you would in the classroom but with the convenience and cost effectiveness of being online.
Our On-line Training includes:
- Easy course access: You attend the training from your computer using Cisco’s WebEx technology to handle communication via VOIP(Voice Over IP). Click here for system requirements. Click here to test your browser by joining a test meeting.
- Live, expert instruction: Hear and see your instructor presenting the course materials and answering your questions in real-time.
- Course materials: Our live on-line training uses the same course materials as our on-site training. Students will have direct access to ALL the course materials used on the course including any manuals and course files.
- Hands-on exercises: To enable you to apply what you have learnt delegates will be provided with access to his/her own dedicated schema (for SQL and PL/SQL courses) and their own dedicated APEX Workspace for APEX courses. Both of these are accessed over the Internet. This environment will be available to you 24 hours a day for the entire duration of your course.
- Small class size: Live-virtual courses are usually limited to up to 6 delegates. This provides you with the opportunity for personal interaction with the instructor.
- Closed courses: These courses can be tailored to meet your company’s requirements and we will hold them at a date and time zone convenient to you.
- Oracle Application Express courses: APEX supports the current and prior major release of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Contact us for prices.
For a customised course please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.